We act on a wide array of property matters. Our broad practice requires us to advise on transactions of all shapes and sizes. What really matters for us is achieving a result. It does not matter whether the transaction involves a small piece of land for development or a portfolio of investment properties. To us, what is most important is getting the job done well for our clients and on time.
So, what can you expect from us? In brief: expertise, energy and commitment. We deliver practical and commercially focused solutions to a wide range of clients which include Irish and overseas private entities, pension funds, trusts, property companies, developers, investors and partnerships. We are regularly retained to advise and assist our clients on:
- Property investment, acquisitions and disposals
- Financings and refinancing
- Development projects
- Sale and leasebacks structures
- Development site assembly
- Commercial leases and landlord and tenant law
- Property related joint ventures and partnerships
- Property portfolios and party-built developments for social housing purposes
- Renewable energy projects, in particular windfarms
We advise clients in relation to all types of property assets including development sites, offices, retail, hotels, healthcare (nursing homes and primary care centres) industrial, social housing projects, multi-unit developments, residential developments and trophy residential properties.